I was born in 1992, therefore I am a 90s Child and the ’90s were the best, so when I found this on thesmurfygamersblog and literally within minutes I was reminiscing, I knew I needed to do a similar post, this tag is because I still love the ’90s now!
So here are the questions! and they are fab!
1. Favourite Disney Film?
2. Favourite Music Artist?
Ok, it has to be the spice girls! They were still at the top as I was growing up! and I loved all their songs! I even still own their video somewhere at the parent’s house.
3. Favourite Sweets?
My Favourite sweets
4. Favourite Game? ( Boardgame/school game)
5. Favourite McDonald’s ‘Happy Meal’ Toy?
The TY bears, all the different animals you could get, I had a mini lobster for ages in my school backpack!
6. Favourite Book?
This is a toss between the Tracy
7. Favourite Clothing Store?
8. Favourite TV Show?
Sabrina The Teenage Witch!
9. What Show Would You Watch After School?
All of CBBC. Especially Goosebumps!
10. What Was Your Favorite 90s Game Show?
I actually don’t think I had one?
11. Did You Own A Virtual Pet?
Yes! of course, who didn’t have a Tamagotchi as a kid?
12. Favourite Video Game And System To Play On?
I didn’t really play many video games/systems! But I did have the P
13. Weirdest Fashion Trend?
those colourful bands, that had a million silly meanings, that no one really cared about. They were just pretty,
14. Favourite Toy?
My Betty Spaghetti collection, and Polly Pockets!
15. Favourite Nickelodeon Show?
Rugrats!!… and it still is!
I could write so much more
What do you guys remember about the ’90s? What were your favourite things?
Want to learn more about me? How about reading the A to Z of me post here.
- The A to Z of AlexaJade. Get to know me.
- About me: 21 things you probably didn’t know, and some you did.
- Life in Lockdown. What we have really been up too.
- What I miss about living on a farm.
- Meeting the Meerkats at Millets Farm Centre.