Firstly a very big thank you to BlueHillB at BlueHillBlogger for nominating me for the Blogger recognition award. I really appreciate the nomination, and it just goes to show how supportive the blogging community are, especially on twitter.
I recently wrote a post contributing to the Sunshine Blogger award, Which you can read here.
About the Blogger recognition award
The blogger recognition award is an award that is given to bloggers by
These are some rules the nominees must follow for the Blogger recognition award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Write a blog post on your site displaying the award and describe why you started your blog.
3. Write two pieces of advice for the new bloggers
4. Nominate and notify 15 more bloggers.
Why I Started Blogging…
When I started my blog I wanted to find a creative space where I could express myself and get my crazy thoughts out there. I had always been very shy and really unconfident. I really believe that by starting my blog I have really grown in myself. I’ve made so many friends and learnt so many new things. I have a place I can really show who I am. This is all because I started my blog.
Advice For New Bloggers
My first bit of advice to anyone who is starting out as a blogger, be your self. It can be a pretty intimidating world out there on the internet and sometimes it is so hard not to compare yourself to other bloggers and influencers out there. If your looking for your blog to be successful, don’t for one minute think that it is going to happen overnight. It really doesn’t work like that. The more hard work you put in the more you will strive as a blogger.
Secondly, be creative with your posts, make sure all your content is as original as it can be. To be able to stand out from the crowd, you need to show your unique style. However, It can be pretty tough, especially when it comes to thinking of constant and consistent ideas. It is very worth the efforts. I would suggest keeping a notebook. That notebook will be a lifesaver. I literally can be in bed and scribble a few lines in at 3 am with an idea for something.
Who I would
like to nominate…
- Sunshine Blogger Award: and what a wonderful award it is
- What I miss about living on a farm.
- About me: 21 things you probably didn’t know, and some you did.
- The A to Z of AlexaJade. Get to know me.
- ’90s girl: Thinking about the ’90s