Good morning guys! I’m very excited to be starting a variety of posts to meet the bloggers. The blogging world has such a big place in my heart. I have made so many friends and learnt so much of the community that I wanted to give back by sharing these amazing people with my readers. So I’m starting off with a fantastic blogger from Oxfordshire, Sarah who blogs at SarahTradeMark.
I won’t lie. I am absolutely envious of Sarah’s beautifully coloured Hair. If you are into vibrant colours as well I would highly recommend you take a read of this post. Which is one of my favourites from SarahTradeMark.
I asked Sarah to share with us some advice from her blogging experiences…
1) SarahTradeMark, What made you start blogging?
It all started when I was using a new face mask and liked it so much that I wanted to share my views with others, I created a blog and started sharing short reviews on my current makeup and skincare products.
2) And What advice would you give to a new blogger?
Don’t compare yourself to others. There will always be people better out there but everyone is unique and you should concentrate on finding your own style.
3) Where do you see your blog ‘SarahTradeMark’ in 5 years time?
I hope to still be blogging and hope to be posting more good and household products as well as fashion. I want to keep the same style of writing but want to post about a larger variety of products.
I’d love to say a massive thank you to SarahTadeMark for taking part in my meet the bloggers segment.
If you would like to take part, please pop me an email too firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the blogger – Jack Deyes
- My blogging fails – What I wish I knew before I started my blog.
- Switching to Skystra hosting. Why I suggest Skystra to anyone blogging!
- Starting your own blog and joining the blogging community.
- The Blogger recognition award – helping bloggers get recognised.
- Sunshine Blogger Award: and what a wonderful award it is