This post contains gifted items. However all thoughts are my own.
This post is in collaboration with The box of favours.
It it getting to that time again! we are all looking to do christmas shopping, and although it may be a little extra challenging this year to go shopping its something that none of us are actually going to avoid.
So what do you get for someone you love? Someone that probably already has everything that they need. In this day and age most people don’t wait around for Christmas or birthdays! So it makes buying the special present even harder.
‘It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving’– Mother Teresa
What is a Box of favours?
The concept of the box of favours is about the thought more so than the actual product. So when you are gifting someone special with this cute little gift, you are actually gifting a promise to them. I would say that it is more about the promises you are making than the actual gift itself.
Why I should purchase The Box of favours?
For EVERY Box Of Favours sold the owners will donate $1 to the charity ‘One Tree Planted’. Which means for every dollar, that they receive they will plant a tree. So for every box sold a tree will be planted.
How to use a Box of favours?
The concept of Box Of Favours is simple…
- Buy a Box Of Favours for someone from here.
- Fill in the 5 black favour cards with whatever your heart desires.
- Sign the contract that has been included.
- Give the Box Of Favours away to someone special.
- When they present you with the favour card.. you do the favour!
What could I include on my cards?
I could include a list of things that you could include to gift with your box of favours, however. The best favours will come from your heart. They will be the ones that you know that that person will fully appreciate, and value coming from you.
- Love Crafts – Life is a wild ride cross stitch
- The Mind Post subscription box
- Taking a look at Pretty Peachy subscription box
- Using CBD for its benefits for Skincare.
- 30 Creative uses for your empty notebooks!