This post contains affiliate links and that if you choose to purchase from them. It will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Cold nights, cosy sofa evenings, just a special treat. We all love to have a hot chocolate once in a while. So today I am sharing with you how I make luxury hot chocolate at home.
Hot chocolate is a brilliant drink for keeping you calm. Cocoa does have some pretty amazing health benefits. Obviously depending on its form and how much we have of course!
What you will need…
- 600ml milk (I use Lactofree milk and this works fine)
- 145ml pot double cream (again Lacto free cream is perfect)
- 100g chopped chocolate
How to make the hot chocolate…
Pour the milk, alongside the double cream and chopped chocolate into a pan. Bring gently to the boil, keep whisking, until smooth.
Pour into your favourite mug, and add a few marshmallows straight into the hot chocolate, top with whipped cream. then sprinkle with grated chocolate if you desire.
Replace milk chocolate with white chocolate and add a couple of drops of pink food colouring to make yourself a colourful unicorn luxury chocolate.
Finally, Enjoy x
- Christmas Food: Perfect Festive Gingerbread
- How to bake the perfect sugar cookie.
- Simple Self-Care Ideas for Christmas.
- Christmas films to watch on festive nights in.
- Festive things to get you in the Christmas spirit