It is getting close to December! If you are planning on doing Blogmas this year, you should have already got together some sort of plan. However it’s not too late, you can still get organised and get your Blogmas posts together. Today I am sharing nearly 200 Blogmas Ideas for you to help get your Crimbo post plans together.
What is Blogmas?
If you don’t actually know what Blogmas is, Blogmas
Pretty similar to Blogtober, Blogmas is a month-long challenge for bloggers in December. Bloggers post in an advent calendar style for 25 days up till the big day. Some also go above and beyond to fill in the whole month up to the new year.
How do I take part in Blogmas?
Blogmas is not something that you need to apply for or permission to do, you are more than welcome to join in. All you need is some inspiration creative thoughts and your blog. If you don’t have a blog, check out my how to create a blog post, to get started.
It is up to you how you actually organise your blog posts when you are taking part in Blogmas, Some will freestyle and post every day on the day, and others will pre-write their posts so that they are scheduled and done as it happens.
It doesn’t matter what your blogging niche is either. Anyone can take part. There are no rules. It’s your blog, and completely up to you post what you want to post, and what you know your readers will want to hear from you.
100 brilliant blog post ideas for blogmas…
- What your favourite things about Christmas are
- What you don’t like about Christmas
- Your Christmas traditions are.
- Best Advent Calendars you can do/buy
- Gift Guides (specify who the gift guide is for ie, pets, him, her)
- Favourite Christmas Films
- Share your favourite Christmas crafts
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
- What your house looks like for Christmas
- Show Us Your Christmas Tree
- What to eat at Christmas
- Your favourite Hot Chocolate Recipe
- How To Host The Perfect Christmas Party
- Ultimate Christmas Playlist
- A Christmas Tag
- Your Letter To Santa
- Or an old letter to Santa you wrote as a child.
- Christmas Baking Recipes
- Festive Themed Nail Art
- Christmas Games to play with the family
- Family Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Eve Box Ideas
- Festive drinks guide (Christmas Cocktails & Mocktails)
- Winter Skincare (Your routine)
- A Festive Get Ready With Me
- How To Survive The Boxing Day Sales
- Your Christmas goals!
- How To Feel Festive when you are not feeling it.
- Top Tips On Having A Less Stressful Christmas
- whats going to be on your Christmas dinner plate?
- Christmas Budgeting Tips
- Outfit Ideas For New Year’s Eve
- How To Beat The Winter illnesses
- A Guide To Christmas Events In Your City/Town
- Childhood Christmas Memories
- What To Make With Christmas Leftovers
- Winter Essentials
- How to repurpose Christmas cards
- ideas on how to save money this Christmas
- What to do with your unwanted Christmas gifts
- How to avoid overspending this Christmas
- Favourite Festive Candles
- Your Christmas Wishlist
- Homemade Christmas Presents, and how you did them.
- Mince Pie Taste Test – where you got them
- Christmas TV Picks
Check out my christmas top 5 playlist, here.
- Winter Wardrobe Essentials
- Favourite Christmas Themed Books
- Mulled Wine or Mulled Cider Recipe (or a non-alcoholic alternative)
- Winter Activities
- Christmas Party Essentials
- How To Have A Festive Night In
- Gift Wrapping Ideas
- How To Get Your Home Ready for Christmas
- Festive Day Out
- Winter Pamper Routine
- Are You On The Naughty Or Nice List?
- What Christmas Is Like In Your Household
- Christmas Photo Props & Backgrounds
- Things To Do On Boxing Day
- How To Entertain with Children Over The Christmas Holidays
- Favourite Blogmas Posts/Vlogmas
- Alternatives To Turkey For Christmas Dinner
- Christmas Hacks To Make Life Easier
- Best & Worst Christmas Jumpers
Got enough ideas? check out one of my Christmas posts from last year… How to make gingerbread men.
- Christmas Decoration Haul
- Winter Self Care Tips
- How To Avoid A New Year’s Day Hangover
- Favourite Photos Of This Year
- How You Organise/Plan For Christmas
- Looking Back On Your Year
- New Year Goals
- Our holiday traditions
- How I plan for the perfect Christmas
- My goals for December
- The best diaries/planners for ‘20XX’
- Festive nail ideas
- How to organise a secret Santa and add a twist.
- What to wear on Christmas day
- The best accessories for cold weather
- Top 10 ugly Christmas sweaters
- Winter skincare routine
- Christmas party outfit ideas
- Essential outfits for the holiday season
- How to cook the perfect Christmas turkey
Check out the things I love about christmas, here.
- Our Christmas lunch menu.
- How to make a gingerbread house
- Hot chocolate recipes
- How to make Christmas cookies
- What I bought everyone for Christmas this year.
- How to make a gift hamper & what to include in a gift hamper
- The best place to buy pre-made gift hampers
- What to do if the ‘must-have’ toy isn’t available
- The must-have toys of this year
- What to give someone instead of a gift card
- The best Christmas present I ever received
- Stocking fillers that cost less than £5
- Tips for stress-free shopping this Christmas.
- When to start shopping for next Christmas?
- Christmas gifts at the last minute.
- Festive things to get you in the Christmas spirit
- My December Playlist – top 10 Christmas tunes you need to have.
- A Christmas woodland walk at keydells.
- Christmas Food: Perfect Festive Gingerbread
- Things I love about Christmas and why