So the best thing about the blogging community has to be being inspired by other amazing bloggers. Like Mxrshmarshmellows blog. Who just created a very similar post. It really made me question what makes me happy and got me thinking.
So I thought it would be great to share what makes me happy with you guys.
So what does make me happy?
- My Emmy.
- Bright colours and lots of pinks.
- Coffee (I literally just got some llama love vanilla). I live off coffee.
- Makeup. Even when staying in.
- Papercraft. Whatever I can get my hands on.
- Seeing my friends and family.
- Camembert days. Yes, these are actually a thing with our friends!
- Happy planners. (Actually any planners!)
- Disney anything. Have I mentioned that I love Disney??? I really do love A bit of Disney. Read about our Disney Trip, here.
- Matching socks. Actually cute socks. I mean any socks.
- Glitter. A lot of glitters. And it has to be everywhere.
- Friends. The tv show. (I have quite a bit of friends merch now)
- Going to the zoo. Marwell, as well as around the country.
- Flowers around me.
- Taking lots of photos.
- Primark hauls. Probably shopping in general.
- Watching musicals.
- Receiving happy mail.
- Spending days just watching films.
- Writing my blog.
- Reading books.
- My love for all animals.
- Wearing oversized hoodies.
- Adult colouring books.
- Giving gifts to my favourite people.
- Pretty mugs. I’m addicted to mugs.
- Daddy daughter days. These do not happen often enough.
- Summer and being in the sun.
- Adventures to new places. and planning the adventures to come.
- Overspending on stationary and notebooks.
- Blossom trees. Seriously they are beautiful!
- Making new friends. even when it’s scary!
want to know more about me? how about reading my 21 random things about me post, here.
I’d love to know what makes you happy? it is important to have these things. So what makes you happy? Leave a comment below telling me.