So the best thing about the blogging community has to be being inspired by other amazing bloggers. Like Mxrshmarshmellows blog. Who just created a very similar post. It really made me question what makes me happy and got me thinking.
So I thought it would be great to share what makes me happy with you guys. I have done a similar post before, here.
So what does make me happy?
- My Emmy.
- Bright colours and lots of pinks.
- Coffee (I literally just got some llama love vanilla). I live off coffee.
- Makeup. Even when staying in.
- Papercraft. Whatever I can get my hands on.
- Seeing my friends and family.
- Camembert days. Yes, these are actually a thing with our friends!
- Happy planners. (Actually any planners!)
- Disney anything. Have I mentioned that I love Disney??? I really do love A bit of Disney
- Matching socks. Actually cute socks. I mean any socks.
- Glitter. A lot of glitter. And it has to be everywhere.
- Friends. The tv show. (I have quite a bit of friends merch now)
- Going to the zoo. Marwell, as well as around the country.
- Flowers around me.
- Taking lots of photos.
- Primark hauls. Probably shopping in general.
- Watching musicals.
- Receiving happy mail.
- Spending days just watching films.
- Writing my blog.
- Reading books.
- My love for all animals.
- Wearing oversized hoodies.
- Adult colouring books.
- Giving gifts to my favourite people.
- Pretty mugs. I’m addicted to mugs.
- Daddy daughter days. These do not happen often enough.
- Summer and being in the sun.
- Adventures to new places. and planning the adventures to come.
- Overspending on stationary and notebooks.
- Blossom trees. Seriously they are beautiful!
- Making new friends. even when it’s scary!
I’d love to know what makes you happy? it is important to have these things. So what makes you happy? Leave a comment below telling me.