I haven’t done a tag for absolute ages! I’m pretty certain the last one I did was the ‘Anti Favourites tag‘ way too long ago. So when I found this tag, ‘100 Questions no one ever asks’ I was eager to give it a go!
So here are 100 random questions that no one ever asks.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I literally had to think about this one, and it is only questions 1. Well, they did say its questions no one ever asks. I Definitely sleep with the cupboards closed… Wouldn’t want any monsters to jump out, lol.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I don’t know why I do, but I do. I am not as bad as Ross Gellar! but I am pretty certain they are there for that reason.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in! Always! I love the feeling of being snuggled up in tight covers.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
So the answer to this one is quite frankly, nope. But I have to say, Why would anyone steal a street sign?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
As a stationery and planning obsessed person! yes! I am continuously using post-it notes for reminders.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I’ve never really used coupons! which is so strange cause I really do love a bargain. Sometimes I have some coupons in my purse, and about 6 months later I look at them and think ‘Oh Yeah’ too late now.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I think the big bear… Cause you know, the bear could actually be more friendly than the bees. No one likes being stung.
8. Do you have freckles?
I do indeed! Especially in the summer, they seem to come out even more in the sun.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Apparently not, my parents are always moaning that I do not smile for photos properly.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lies, lying is pointless. Especially when it is an obvious lie and your clearly lying.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Ironically for questions no one ever asks, I have definitely been asked this one a lot. Yep! I have a Fitbit and I love it! If you would like to connect with me on Fitbit I love the challenges, send me a DM on one of my socials!
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I won’t lie, Yes… But I was drunk to be fair.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Literally all of the time. I cannot help myself. Especially since I have discovered TikTok.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Oh heaven, forbid! No! I hate chewing pens and pencils! I like my pens to remain as beautiful as when I brought them!
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Ive slept in the bed with my soulmate every night for the past 3 years.
17. What size is your bed?
King size, I am pretty certain Emma would get a bigger bed. I prefer being able to snuggle up close.
18. What is your song of the week?
Watermelon Sugar high… it is just so upbeat. I can’t help singing along to this!
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
OBVIOUSLY! Why wouldn’t it be?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Ugh I guess so, Family Guy mainly… and I kind of count that as mindless TV that I am not really concentrating on.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
I can’t really think what my least favourite movie is. I’m a bit of a movie buff really. I love horror, comedy, romance, Disney. All of them. The only thing I can think of is I am not a major documentary film watcher.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
oh my goodness. This is a hard one.
I’d probably hide it under the floorboards!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
normally fizz to be honest, sometimes juice.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
well are we talking McNuggets? Cause that definitely has to be sweet. Urey sauce.
25. What is your favorite food?
sushi! Without a doubt. I love it. 🍣
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
anything Disney. Doesn’t matter if I have watched it a million times. I could always watch them more.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
my Emmy ofcourse.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was in the girl guides, from being a rainbow to an adult leader.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don’t think I could ever. Not even for body confidence posts.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
not long ago actually! I enjoy having penpals with people from all over the world. In fact I want to start writing letters again. It’s been a while since I wrote my last.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can’t even drive, yet alone change the oil on a car.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
again, I don’t drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
I think you’ve got the point about me not driving. Right?
I do need and want to learn as soon as I can.
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
a crisp sandwich. Literally I’ve been having them since my Nan taught me to put crisps in my sarnie since a child.
my fav combo is ham sandwich with cheese and onion crisp in!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
ok I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast. I’ll have a cup of coffee and a cigarette and I’m fine.
I love a croissant 🥐 when I do choose a breakfast.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I’m not very good at going to bed.
37. Are you lazy?
not really. Even when I’m low on energy I find myself getting busy with something. Everyone has days they can’t be bothered though hey.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I literally remember the times most when my mum would shove me in a black bag and add a witches hat the most. I swear that was most years aswell.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I’m a monkey 🐒. Born in 1992.
40. How many languages can you speak?
just one. If I could learn another I would lol.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
not at the moment. Money is tight. I normally am subscribed to blogosphere magazine.
I also read every issue of Cosmopolitan and Glamour that comes out. Without fail.
42. Which are better: legos or Lincoln logs?
Lego. All the way. Have you heard of nano bricks? Now that’s like ultimate Lego. As for Lincoln logs, I googled them, but I had never heard of these before!
43. Are you stubborn?
No, not really… Ok maybe a little bit… Ok Ok I admit it, I am stubborn! I call it more determined though.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
um who now? (honestly, No clue)
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I love the soaps. I proudly watch Hollyoaks, emmerdale, coronation street and Eastenders.
my guilty pleasure whilst living with Emma’s dad was reading the soap gossip out of his Tv magazine.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
terrified but not terrified.
whilst I worked at PGL I did manage to conquer the majority of my fears. I even went and abseiled down the spinnaker tower.
I laughed hysterically I was so scared.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Quite a lot to be honest.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Literally every shower I get carried away with my music and sing.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Ok no. How could you possibly dance inside a car?
50. Ever used a gun?
No. I am against guns. They are unnecessary. Neverming Questions No one ever asks, this question shouldn’t be asked! encouraging guns is not a positive thing!
Enjoying reading my 100 Questions no one ever asks tag? How about reading the Sunshine Blogger award tag, here.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
School. I take way to many selfie’s to need portraits done.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nope. I love musicals. I sometimes wish life could be a musical. We would all be a lot happier if they were.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
pretty much yes. But I dunno why. Since everything always turns out fine in the end.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
As per questions no one ever asks go, What the hell is pierogi?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Banoffee. Or apple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Actually I really do, a lot of the time. Probably because I am so forgetful!
59. Do you take a vitamin daily
I should but I don’t.
60. Do you wear slippers?
yes! Slippers are the best. I literally wear them around the house all of the time. Easily go through a few pairs of slippers a year!
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
I’m wearing one, as I write this answer.
62. What do you wear to bed?
To be honest. Not a lot.
63. What was your first concert?
power in the park with my cousin.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
well if I actually lived in America. Target. I follow them on insta.
65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas – But I actually like both!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
never in my life.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
yep. And I was part of Southampton musical society.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Working with children or learning disabilities somehow!
Haven’t read enough about me with 100 questions no one asks? how about reading the 21 random things about me post, here.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
no. I tried. And I definitely still can’t.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I’m a bad speller if I’m honest. Thank god for spell check.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
definitely. I cried with happiness when emma proposed to me at Disneyland.
74. Own any record albums?
I don’t. I’ve never been bothered about cds or albums.
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
I don’t really like the smell of incense. I’m a candle girl all the way. Especially Yankee or woodwick.
77. Ever been in love?
I fall more and more in love with my emma everyday.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
well by now it should have been the shires. But then COVID happened.
the last concert I saw was Ben heywRd when I worked as security at a venue he was playing at.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
hot tea but I like a lemon iced.
81. Tea or coffee?
coffee all the way.
82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles?
I’ll go with cookies. Since I’m a cookie lover.
83. Can you swim well?
pretty well. But not the greatest as I get anxiety.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I can! For up to a minute.
85. Are you patient?
I’m way to patient. I sometimes wish I could loose my shit more. I just don’t have it in me.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
We’re be having a DJ and hopefully a singer.
87. Ever won a contest?
I won a local contest from our fosh and chip shop.
we recieved 2 massive Easter eggs and a free takeout. Lush!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
nope. I have had corrective bone surgery however.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I am totally against olives. There too sour and they don’t even smell nice.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can do some basic knitting. I do really want to learn how to crochet though! It’s on my bucket list of things I want to do.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
the living room ofcourse. Sofa snuggles a movie by the fireplace and some popcorn please.
92. Do you want to get married?
I can’t wait to get married! Regardless what COVID does next. We won’t be postponing our wedding again!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I really can’t remember that.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
no, way. I’m too understanding for that.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Definitely. I can’t wait to start IVF.
98. What is your favorite color?
I love all colours really, but I do tend to love alot of pinks.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
there’s some friends that I miss. I haven’t seen in a long time.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this blog post next?
Demi and Ashleigh, I am tagging you!
Otherwise, anyone that would like to do this tag! Let me know in the comments if you took part. I’d love to see your answers to these really random questions.
- About me: 21 things you probably didn’t know, and some you did.
- The A to Z of AlexaJade. Get to know me.
- Our first home together. What we have been doing since moving in.
- Polycystic Ovaries: What it really means to live with PCOS.
- 35 things that make me happy!