Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
• List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
• Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Latisha
What do you enjoy about writing and/or blogging?
There is so much that I actually enjoy about blogging. I really enjoy writing content that means things to me, especially when I feel like my creative voice is being heard. Another thing, the blogging community is such a supportive and amazing world, and its a community I am proud to be apart of.
Do you enjoy journaling in your spare time? Why or why not?
Yes! I am a big journal fan, I love keeping a Bujo when I can (Bullet Journal) and I keep a happy planner with My daily activities and memories.
What’s your favourite inspirational quote?
‘Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game’ this quote actually comes from the Cinderella story movie and has always spoken out to me. The words have always reminded me that no matter what I should not let fear win, or let confidence get in the way. Just a sweet reminder to keep fighting for what you are trying to achieve.
What is your
It has to be twitter, for conversation and Instagram to get inspiration and keep up to date with photos, I do use Facebook but I am not a massive lover like I used to be.
Have you ever written a book? If so, what is the title of it?
Do you visit your local zoo? If so, what is your favourite animal?
YES! I love Zoos, All of them! but of course I have a Marwell Zoo (which is our local one) annual pass, and we go as much as humanly possible! My favourite animal has always been the flamingos, but really I love all animals.
Where would you like to travel if money was not an issue?
America! straight away, do not even need to think about that one! I would have to travel around all of the states though!
What’s your favourite sport to watch and/or play?
EEP, So to be honest. I am not the biggest sports lover or watcher. At a push, I like to watch the Gymnastics but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch it.
Do you like to volunteer at your local soup kitchen or donate money to local charities?
I try to be charitable where ever I possibly can, A few years ago I abseiled down the Spinikar tower, in Portsmouth, to raise money for Autism Hampshire UK. I also visit local charity
Who supports your writing and/or blogging efforts?
My social following is still growing but I would like to think all my friends and family but I would love to know who supports me in my writing and blogging efforts Just as I would support any of them.
Questions for my Nominees
- What made you start your blog and what do you enjoy most about blogging?
- where is your workspace?
- What’s your main goal to achieve in the next 5 years of your life?
- What is your favourite place to visit?
- If you could start a course in anything right now, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite Disney character and why?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- when you were a child, What would your dream job be?
- Who inspires you most in life?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
- If you could give your life a musical title, what would you call your musical?
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominees
So if you could please just take a moment to support these wonderful bloggers by visiting their websites and commenting on some of their blog posts that would be just fab! after all, we are all here to support each other!
Thank you again to Latisha for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! it has definitely made my day today. Hopefully, my nominees can have a smile shared also!